We at SP Express feel that OrderLogix™ is the next generation order management platform that provides you with greater visibility, deeper insight, improved operational efficiencies, and ultimately, increased revenues. Reflecting today’s growing world of e-commerce and other direct-to-consumer sales channels—and the critical need to make sense of complex order data and manage the logistics of the evolving marketplace—SP Express implemented OrderLogix to better express our focus on smarter, best-of-breed order management solutions.
Powerful, scalable and integration-ready, the SP Express order management solution is for a broad range of direct response, e-commerce and multi-channel retail sales operations. We’re not out to be a complete enterprise management system… just the best order management system in the business! We’ve been developing leading-edge solutions to solve the challenges of all size businesses. Focused on understanding the needs and nuances of marketers, we started as a collaboration of entrepreneurs with expertise in business process optimization, flexible database solutions, retail order management systems, and real-time call center automation.
Our goal is to provide marketers with straightforward, intuitive and easy-to-use order management tools that enhance your success and to help you make decisions quickly to respond to changes in the market.
Our solution increases the transparency of your process, providing channel visibility, decision support tools and performance metrics. It gives you the scalability and portability you need to grow quickly, match revenue to expense, and change suppliers to meet your growth needs without risk or interruption.Our Order Management system also streamlines the fulfillment process, minimizing paperwork for your entire work force so they can focus on results. In addition, it helps ensure that customers get their deliveries on time, boosting customer satisfaction and long-term loyalty. Some of the features are below :
- Enforces business rules for releasing holds, resubmitting declined payments and (RMA) returns
- Auto-Ship programs are selectable by client; creates new orders as each customer cycle matures
- Batch import/export processing from media agencies, websites, telemarketers, fulfillment and other partners
- Supports multi-pay and payment plans
- Shipment processing interfaces with popular warehouse management packages and inserts tracking numbers for one-click tracking
- Notification processing prepares outbound calling queues and emails based on call dispositions and item status
We provide a best-of-breed Continuity Order Processing Solution that supports any type of program that requires an initial customer enrollment and then, at flexible pre-determined intervals, the generation of a subsequent order. We accommodate complex strategies such as speed-ups, variable priced-based shipments and variable shipping intervals. Our system can supply these options in a cash, credit card or installment-billing environment.
- Attrition and Retention Reporting
- Forecasting and Planing Reporting
- Product Release Options and Criteria
- Automatic Credit Card Billing
- Billing Statements
- Cancellation Flexibility
Campaign Management Features
- Sources — calls and orders are always sourced to their respective advertisement or campaign promotion
- Cross-Sells and Up-Sells — products are classified and grouped by the way you want them to be sold and reported
- Custom Fields — create your own fields with drop-down lists, date ranges or numeric restrictions to collect special data
- Continuity — products optionally enroll into continuity (auto-ship) programs with options that allow you to customize a program to fit the customer's individual lifestyle
- Payment and Shipping Options — strictly enforce rules for payment options for credit cards, checks, COD and terms down to the product offer; country and state preferences allow you to control where you can ship specific products
- Surveys — attached to calls and orders or used for quality assurance, our survey engine allows you to collect data with conditional branching to additional questions based on customer answers
Any order management solution can capture data, but what really counts is its ability to present that data in easy to follow, meaningful reports. OrderLogix Commerce delivers drill-down style reports that offer precise information to help you make critical day-to-day business decisions.
Our reports give you the insight to run all aspects of your business. Export formats include MS Excel and PDF to combine with other data or documents. Also supports HTML, XML and comma-delimited formats for more robust integrations.
- Campaign Advertising Source Reports
- Auto-Ship/Continuity Projection & Retention Reports
- Product Sales Reports
- Customer Service Activity Reports
- Payment Processing Reports
- Shipment Processing